At Avondale we recognise that each individual is unique and our purpose is to empower individual’s to take control of their lives through providing the highest quality of care and support to promote positive outcomes and enhance wellbeing.
We base our success on providing individuals with:
- Individualised care plans and programmes to meet the specific needs of that individual
- A caring therapeutic environment aiding the healing process
- A sense of community with staff and peers whom can also assist and support individuals to be themselves.
- Rapid access to a wide range of mental health and other services
- Quality assurance across the service via quality assurance monitoring and audit through internal and external inspection such as by the CQC.
- We are unique in the services and scope of those services we can and do provide to the individual.
We have the privilege of being situated in our own beautiful grounds and we are within a short walk of main bus and train routes to every sort of amenity necessary to maintain links with others and to promote independence.
Not only in our clinical team do high standards exist, but we consistently provide excellent support and services to individula’s in relation to our catering, housekeeping, laundry and finance, all of which have significant impact when ensuring individual’s wellbeing is maintained.
We can and do access additional support and have contracted for individuals, bespoke dietetic and specialist therapies to ensure we can truly ensure a holistic approach to care and treatment is employed.
Our experienced team are happy to talk through any questions you may have; please feel free to contact us on 0151 431 0330